- Published: Monday, 08 November 2021 09:24
On 27th September all applications made before 2nd August 2021 that were assessed in line with the old allocations policy were closed and all applications that have been received since the 2nd August that have been assessed were made live ready for applicants to use to bid for home.
Since 2nd August we have received nearly 8000 applications and we are working hard to process as many of these as possible every day. We have now processed all application that were received before 27th September.
We are now working through all applications received after 27th September in date order and we aim to assess applications within 4-6 weeks of receiving them. We will continue to transfer previous waiting time onto new applications as long as they are made before 31st December 2021.
Please remember applications may not be accepted your application if:
- You have not lived in the City for 2 years from the date you submit your application
- You do not live in Wolverhampton at present
- You do not have any housing needs as defined in the Allocations Policy – we may need to see evidence of these before we can accept an application. More information on housing needs is available here.
- If you assets and savings are worth more than £16,000 or the main applicant earns more than £48,000