- Published: Tuesday, 29 August 2017 15:53
We have 21 new homes coming soon across Wolverhampton and they will be advertised for bidding in the next few months. Watch out for the adverts so you can get bidding.
The new homes will be:
- Harrowby Road, Fordhouses: two two-bedroom houses which are due to be completed in November 2017 and will be advertised in September 2017.
- Clare Crescent, Woodcross: seven two-bedroom flats which are due to be completed in November 2017 and will be advertised in September 2017.
- Lord Street, Chapel Ash: six two-bedroom bungalows with two adapted for wheelchair users. These are due to be completed in January 2018, the adapted bungalows will be advertised in September 2017 and the others will be advertised November 2017.
- Brooklands Parade, East Park: six one-bedroom flats which are due to be completed in January 2018 and will be advertised in November 2017.
To be able to bid on one of these homes, you will need to be registered on Homes in the City and for the adapted bungalows, an adult member of your household will need to be assessed as needing a wheelchair standard property.