Join Homes in the City - Look for a Property
We are making improvements to Homes In The City.
You will now need an email address to apply and bid for homes. This change is one in a series of improvements we're making to enhance the customer experience and provide the best possible service to you.
If you haven't already got an email address, now is the time to set one up. It's really simple and there are loads of guides and useful tips online. Visit www.learnmyway.com to learn more.
If you're still having trouble, the following might be able to help:
If you have a current housing application, you will need to logon using a valid email address. Please note that this will not change your current application and you will not need to register a new application if you currently have one live.
The benefits of the improvements we're making include:
- You will be able to update your contact details at any time
- You will be able to save your housing application part-way through
- You will be able to view your progress with the application
- If any information is missing from your application, you will get a visual reminder, so you can supply it.
- Once you have logged in using your email address, you'll be able to bid on the properties which you are eligible for and check how your previous bids did, in the same way in which you have done previously.
Please use the links below to access or register for you 'Homes in the City' account (Please have your application reference at the ready).
Please use our 'How to Guide' follow the instructions and register as an exisiting client:
Available homes are advertised from 6pm on Tuesdays until 10am on Mondays each week.
If you have any questions, please visit our Frequently asked Questions.
Please follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest developments.