Listen and Translate

Updating your application

Are you saving for your first rent payment?
Whatever tenure you move into you will need one month's rent in advance, even if you are claiming benefits.

Making changes to your application

If you have any changes in your circumstances, you must tell us straight away. This includes a change of address, people joining or leaving your household. Just fill in our update form giving all the details and upload copies of any documents. 

Your banding level might change because of your change in circumstances, we will let you know if it does change.

Renewing an old application

If your application has been closed for less than six months and you want to start bidding again, please contact us and we can normaly reactivate your application. Please do not complete a new application form. If it has been closed for more than six months or you have been rehoused using your application you will need to start a new application.

Fill in our update form



We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information